Friday, September 16, 2005

Still Crazy

I'm addicted to hard water.

The harder the water, the more I like it. It's awful hard to fish in four-foot to six-foot waves with a 19-foot boat, but splashing through the troughs, running over the top sure is fun.

I do not recommend taking a small boat through rough water without boat handling skills and a lot of experience. It can result in a bad day on the water. If you ain't got it, stay at home.

Me, like Waylon Jennings, "I've always been crazy..." Waves as high as your windshield, troughs with blue walls of water waiting to crash down on you. It's my Nature.

My blood rushes faster than the water. My mind races the oncoming waves. The adrenaline pumps give me that rush better than, more natural than, Black Velvet, Mad Dog or Red Bud.

..."But It's kept me from going insane."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home